Regional Vice President - Business Development
Our sales team has almost tripled in size the last 7 years. This position would report to the Director of Sales and cover the state of Louisiana. The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years' experience in outside transactional sales. Franchise sales experience is not required, but is a plus. You must have your own vehicle, a valid driver's license, and be comfortable with driving to meet prospects every day throughout your region. If you are motivated by money, helping others succeed, and a challenge, this is the role for you. You will be paid a base salary plus no-cap commission!
Top Five Reasons YOU Should Work at United Franchise Group
- We encourage and help people become successful entrepreneurs to enhance their lives and the communities around them.
- Our team consists of people who are about growing personally and professionally.
- We are made up of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate people who work hard and play hard.
- We are a family owned company that functions like a family!
- It’s our mission to provide the best customer service to our franchisees across the globe. When they are successful, we are successful!
United Franchise Group