DO YOU ENJOY TEACHING AND WORKING WITH HOME HEALTH AIDES?
Immediate opening for a Home Care RN/LPN to join our growing home care team.
This is a part-time role with full-time potential for the right candidate.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee patient care services
- Take new referrals for services
- Visit clients in their home to assess for services
- Supervise & support our home health aide staff in the field
- 7:30AM - 4:00PM or 8AM – 4:30PM, 2-3 days (or full-time, 5 days)
- Monday - Friday
- Work in the Metro North, Merrimack Valley, North Shore Areas.
- Family-friendly Work Schedules
- One-on-One Patient Care
- Paid Travel Time
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Medical & Dental insurance
- 401K with an employer match
ABC Home Healthcare is a full-service private home care company servicing the Greater Boston, North Shore, Cape Ann, and Merrimack Valley areas for over 16 years. We are family owned and operated by a nurse practitioner and geriatric care managers. Our services are customized to meet our clients' needs and include Certified Home Health Aides, Homemakers, Companions, Live-in Caregivers, Respite, Hospice Services and more.. Requirements:
- Requires a nurse (RN/LPN) with 2+ years experience. Home care experience a plus.
- Strong clinical and computer competence
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be a TEAM player that is self-motivated with the ability to function autonomously and manage priorities
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and motivate others
- Medicare/Certified service experience is not required.
Location: Wakefield, Massachusetts, US
Posted Date: 11/9/2021
ABC Home Healthcare Professionals