The Laborer performs all duties associated with assisting and working with other members of the construction crew to successfully complete projects within specifications and in a quality manner to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, or compact and level earth to grade specifications.
• Assists in the placement, moving, and dismantling of signs, barricades, cones and other traffic devices.
• Organizes and retrieves tools for construction crew.
• Flags traffic.
• Operate jackhammers or drills to break up concrete or pavement.
• Must have your own reliable transportation to and from the job site.
• Experience in working construction with basic knowledge of hand tools.
• Ability to use a tape measure.
• Knowledge of how to operate a street saw.
Job Specific Competencies:
• Must be able to perform manual labor in all types of environments and conditions.
• Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
• Must be able to work outdoors and withstand different weather elements.
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift, carry, bend, crawl, squat, climb, kneel, push, pull, and crouch.
Location: Thonotosassa, Florida, US
Posted Date: 10/27/2021
Dallas 1 Construction & Dev