The Onsite Field - Project Director is the first interaction with the customer after a loss and is responsible for interacting with the customer in a courteous and professional manner. The Project Director is responsible for selling all three verticals of mitigation, contents and reconstruction, as applicable.
- First interaction with Customer in site
- Responsible for acknowledgement of arrival and compliance with Carrier Service levels
- Collects 3D scans on the project for exterior and interior repairs
- Scopes losses
- Discusses repairs with the customer and obtains work authorization/contract
- Provide scope and 3D handoff to estimating team depending on severity of the loss
- Maintain customer satisfaction, as determined by completed satisfaction surveys.
- Update Systems
- Responsibility for adhering to the PDO Health & Safety Program.
- Participate in local company efforts to be the “expert” in the industry.
- Maintain contact/relationships with key customers
- Seek alliances to improve performance.
- Support staff in key client situations and events.
- Meet or exceed compliance to Carrier Program Service Level Agreements.
- Meet or exceed property owner expectations for communication and service.
- Meet and maintain Net Promoter Score minimum monthly average of 70.
- Collect Accounts Receivable
- All other duties as assigned
Competency – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of our main operating systems; RMS, Xactimate and Symbility
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication skills
- Administration skills
- Ability to learn and operate our primary operating systems
- Ability to create documents
- Ability to answer and communicate with customers over the phone and face to face
- Ability to work office equipment (fax, scanner, printer, phone system, computers)
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to coordinate multiple jobs within the same time frame
- Ability to operate our main operating systems
- Stress Management and Composure
- Maintain a level of confidentiality
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Two plus years’ experience in restoration or construction as an Estimator or in Business Development
Preferred Education and Experience
- Industry certifications (IICRC and Lead)
- Experience as a Construction Superintendent or Project Manager
Location: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 10/6/2021
Paul Davis Restoration Inc