Summary: This position is responsible for the day-to-day coordination and managing of activities around the District’s reservoir including operations and maintenance and administrative responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
Operations and Maintenance -
- Coordinate and manage daily reservoir park and Wildlife Management Area (WMA) activities.
- Ensures daily reservoir park maintenance and upkeep is performed.
- Develop & make recommendation for park improvements.
- Monitor use and upkeep of District Facilities at the Reservoir.
- Assist in monitoring of reservoir water quality as needed.
- Maintain weekly progress reports on all activities and projects.
- Ensure Reservoir buoys are properly set and maintained.
- Monitor oil production/pipelines near lakes for water quality issues.
- Coordinate reservoir project activities affecting other departments.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Monitor monthly expenditures to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Screen, interview and recommend new employees for employment.
- Ensure boat ramps and docks are safe, clean and ready for public use.
- Ensure restrooms, picnic table and camp sites are safe, clean and ready for public use.
- Ensure trash is picked up, controlled and properly disposed of.
- Ensure new employees are trained, monitor their progress.
- Monitor and check time sheets of reservoir staff.
- Ensure all reservoir employees adhere to the District’s Safety Program.
- Ensure work is performed in a safe and organized manner and that the District’s facilities are maintained in an operational and orderly manner.
- Follows appropriate policies, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Collect public use permits sales receipts and fees from concession operators.
- Collect public use permits sales receipts from area store vendors.
- Maintain CRMWD public permit boxes.
- Manage public pavilion rentals.
- Coordinate lake and park patrol activities as required.
- Coordinate and communicate with area law enforcement personnel and state Game Wardens.
- Monitor vehicle permits compliance in District owned parks as required.
- Audit and inspect shoreline for permitted boat docks and ramps.
Click Apply for more information or to submit your resume today!
Location: Robert Lee, TX, US
Posted Date: 9/29/2021
Colorado River Municipal Water District