Project Supervisor is required to oversee construction projects. You will be monitoring on-site day-to-day activities and reporting the progress status to the Construction Project Manager. In addition, you will be keeping a watchful eye on the Sub-Contractors as well as all Construction Workers and on-site personnel.
You will be conducting regular inspections and implementing site safety practices to avoid any hazards and accidents. Apart from supervising, you should track inventory supplies and order building materials as and when needed.
You will be coordinating with the Security Officers in enforcing site safety rules and regulations. You should also be familiar with using emergency equipment like fire extinguishers and set protocols for handling any uncertainties.. Requirements:
- OSHA 30 certificate within 90 days of hire.
- Basic knowledge of first aid practices
- Familiarity with construction tools and equipment
- Knowledge of health and safety standards
- Strong leadership qualities
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work for long hours
- Ability to interpret technical documents and blueprints
- Critical thinker and possessing troubleshooting ability
- Ability to offer a high level of customer service
- Detail-oriented and a team player
- Ability to lift up to 80lbs
- Ability to climb and erect ladders and scaffolding safely
- Maintain a valid drivers license and clean driving record
- Ability to focus on multiple projects
- Ability to maintain a normal work schedule: M/F typically 7am – 4pm (9hrs) on site
- Ability to work nights and weekends if necessary
- Ability to work with Client representation, architects and engineers if necessary.
- Ability to stay focused daily
Location: Destin / Fort Walton, Florida, US
Posted Date: 9/13/2021
Stockton Maintenance Group