The Customer Service Specialist II seasonal- Military supports the marine base store’s customer service, sales and profit objectives by assessing customer needs, providing customers with appropriate information about products and services and assisting customers in selecting the best solution. Assists with maintaining store merchandise, planograms, signing and displays as outlined in the company’s policies and guidelines. This position is seasonal temporary, not to exceed 90 days of employment.
1. Assists each customer in making educated and informed decisions regarding the purchase of merchandise products and/or services, by providing the customer with complete and accurate product/service information and purchasing recommendations.
2. Ensure that each customer has a positive store experience by providing a customer friendlyenvironment through product knowledge and responding quickly to resolve potential gaps in customer service levels.
3. Maintain departmental merchandise and display presentation standards ensuring quality of merchandise, signing which conforms to company specifications including fact tags, bin labels and Take-A-Ticket maintenance and appropriate POP merchandisers and rebates.
4. Ensures compliance of company policies, procedures and practices; and supports company loss prevention efforts. Supports all current company programs to include but not limited to: Market Basket, Merchandise Markdowns, and special initiatives.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent edu preferred
Years of Experience: No previous experience required
Language Skills: English
Skills and Ability: Strong verbal communication skills
Personal Attributes: Good communicator and listener
• Additional must possess good interpersonal skills necessary to support outstanding customer service.
• Must have the desire to have direct contact with people.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
Pay, Benefits & Work Schedule
Office Depot and Office Max offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
How To Apply
Click the Apply Now button and follow the instructions on each page. When you have completed the application, click the submit button.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Office Depot and Office Max is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records City & County of San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location: Camp Pendleton, CA, US
Posted Date: 7/20/2021