Job ID: 2021-2861
# of Openings: 1
Category: Facilities Maintenance
Boeing Mesa AZ
In business for more than 48 years, Servicon is the leading custodial solutions provider servicing the healthcare, aerospace, commercial, municipal, manufacturing, and entertainment industries nationally.
Our customer base includes Fortune 100 and 500 companies as well as many of the largest hospitals, aeronautical facilities, and municipalities throughout the United States.
Our goal is to create cleaner, healthier environments for our clients while working toward our vision to elevate the industry through integrity, leadership, and innovation. Our ultimate objective is to provide exemplary service while changing the face of the cleaning industry. We welcome candidates who share our values.
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
• Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
• Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows local electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
• Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
• Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
• Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
• Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
• Perform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
• Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
• Run conduit and cable in support of repairs, moves and general maintenance. Installs wiring, bends,
routes, and suspends EMT conduit, flex and other pipe, and electrical apparatus in buildings.
• Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, and replaces damaged or broken wires
• Connects power to industrial machines and equipment.
• Modifies existing electrical distribution to facilitate new production techniques under the direction of the
• Can install new electrical panels, including inside components and circuit breakers.
• Reads and understands electrical schematic diagrams.
• Follow all department and company measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work
methods, processes, or materials.
• Employee required to bring any known or suspected nonconformance for all company procedures or legal
requirements to management’s attention immediately
• Completion of an electrician apprenticeship program required
• Completion of an electrician program at a technical or trade school preferred
• 3-5 years of electrical experience
• Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 50 pounds
• Ability to bend, climb, squat, reach, and kneel
• Comfortable reading and understanding electrical blueprints, schematics, and diagrams
• Working knowledge of electrical theory, and the associated principles, materials, and equipment
• Demonstrated ability to operate hand and power tools associated with electrical work
• Ability to calculate basic mathematical problems
Experience and Behaviors - To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following
• Oral and Written Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations;
listens intently to others and seeks clarification; Provides clear and pleasant responses to inquiries
regardless of the situation.
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others'
views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team
above own interests.
• Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Change’s
approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected
• Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities with direction from Supervisor; Uses time
efficiently; Fulfills goals and objectives set by Supervisor.
• Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with
respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions;
Follows through on commitments.
• High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); certification in electrical and/or electronic trade
• Minimum of 3-5 years of combination of related manufacturing experience and electrical training.
Location: Mesa, Arizona, US
Posted Date: 7/19/2021
Servicon Systems Inc