POSITION: Wireless Construction Safety Trainer & Inspector
LOCATION: Orlando, Florida
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time
TSC is an industry leading Specialty Contractor providing Construction Crews and Management to install wireless equipment on communications structures.
TSC is looking for someone to support TSC's Safety & Training Team in providing industry leading support to TSC's Construction Management Teams to train and verify that all Crews and Crew Members are safely performing work in a manner consistent with TSC's and the Safety Industry's Standards when working on cellular communication sites.
The candidate will be assigned to the Orlando Office and spend approximately 80% of their time working out of the Orlando Training Center and traveling to sites in North Florida and Southern Georgia. The other 20% of the time they may be required to travel to other East Coast Markets - Charlotte (covering NC, SC and VA) Atlanta (covering GA & Alabama) Binghamton. NY (Covering Upstate NY, Eastern PA) and Boston (Covering New England).
It is expected that 50% of the time will be spent in training center and 50% of the time in the field performing inspections and coaching crews to correct deficiencies and to grow consistent with TSC's Safety Culture.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Providing Competent Climber & Rescue and Competent Rigger Training to wireless construction crew members.
Providing NWSA TTT-1 and TTT-2 Testing for candidates at TSC's Authorized Practical Test Site.
Inspecting of Crews working on cell sites including towers, rooftops, and other structures to verify and document compliance with required safe work practices and training requirements for personnel performing work on communication structures as set forth in TSC's Policies and ANSI/ASSP A10.48 and other ANSI/ASSP Standards.
Proscribing and tracking Corrective Actions and Corrective Action Plans.
Fielding safety questions from Crews and Construction Managers.
Communicating daily and weekly training, inspection and corrective action results to Leadership, Operations Management, Construction Management, Crew Suppliers and Crew Members.
The candidate's values should be in alignment with TSC's Core Values of Dedication, Loyalty, Thoroughness & Work Ethic.
The candidate should have good verbal and written communication skills. At TSC, we constantly truthfully communicate with our customers, our crews and each other.
The candidate should be confident and knowledgeable in the areas of Wireless Construction Safety. At TSC, we get the job done because we are confident & knowledgeable.
TSC is looking for an accountable mature professional. We work with and strive to be accountable mature professionals.
TSC is looking for someone who wants to win. At TSC, we win for our customers, our crews and ourselves by consistently improving the safety focus, skills, habits and training of our management and workforce.
TSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. TSC does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Location: Orlando, Florida, US
Posted Date: 7/8/2021