Are you passionate about retail and giving customers a " wow" experience in a customer friendly retail store setting? Do you want to be a part of a Fortune 250 Company that is focused on being the leader of changing the Customer Retail Experience in 2016 and in the future? If your answers are yes, then a Retail Impact Store Project Manager role with NAPA may be the perfect opportunity for you! This is an exciting time to join our Retail Implementation team as we expand our NAPA store footprint through remodels, building expansions, and new constructions. Our Impact Store Project Manager will set up teams and direct workflow of our set-up coordinators to complete store projects on time. In addition, this role will play an important part to oversee and enforce NAPA safety program during set-up of the impact store.
- Review store plans with store planning department to verify placement of fixtures and that all business services such as commercial counters, hydraulic hoses, paint rooms, clutch grinders, brake lathes, and exhaust products are accounted for in the drawings.
- Oversee ordering process for store's computer system.
- Coordinates system installation.
- Determine the dates the set-up merchandising teams will arrive.
- Collaborates with the store set-up coordinators by providing oversight and direction regarding fixtures, merchandising, in addition to data and telephone equipment. Coordinates the delivery of store supplies with outside vendors.
- Order the planogram book, price labels, and an extra copy of set-up planograms for each project. Delivers these items to the merchandising team responsible for the project.
- Order material handling equipment and waste removal for the set-up and merchandising weeks.
- Manage the delivery and installation dates with outside vendor and construction project manager for shelving and store fixtures.
- Work with distribution center management to determine the delivery of the sales area and stockroom merchandise.
- Manage safety for all on-site workers during the set-up phase. Ensures workers are properly trained on safe work habits such as lifting technics, ladder safety, and extension cord use.
- Prove timely updates through project management portal. Creates and distributes reports including end of job reports and ""as-built"" plans. Provides revised and updated planogram information to merchandizing team. Ensures final walk-through is complete.
- This role has a lot of interaction with our field teams, so you must be willing to travel between 50% to 75% of the time.
- Thrive in a fast paced retail environment
- 2 years of project management experience and managing people.
- Previous retail experience with store set-up, planograms, store fixtures, or construction projects preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Work, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience working with project management software preferred.
- Ability to lead through influence, interpersonal, collaboration and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of safety requirements preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the organization and excellent individual and group communication skills.
- Sense of urgency with regard to deadlines and projects and creative and ability to manage time effectively.
Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Posted Date: 7/7/2021
Genuine Parts Company