- Provides direct patient care based on the plan of care and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Handles documentation consistent with the plan of care.
- Graduated from an accredited practical nurse or vocational nursing program.
- Has a current and active license in the state of California.
- Has one-year prior professional nursing experience.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication, as well as organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current AHA CPR certification.
- Home Health, or Hospice experience, a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- You may be eligible for our fleet car program coming in 2021
- Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environment
- Countless growth and development opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Employee Assistance Program
And so much more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.”
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Bridge Home Health and Hospice