Skilled RV Technician - We offer a fun and positive culture, career growth, and great benefits.
We are a growing RV Retailer company based in Fort Lauderdale that offers robust learning opportunities for all associates, best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to invest in and grow our associates' careers. We believe in leading by example, great communication, courage, accountability, innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the customers and associates we serve.
The Company: RV Retailer has more than 50+ RV dealerships across the country and we staff each dealership with the best people in the business. We are known for the great care we take with customers and associates alike.
- RVs are designed for memorable journeys, and we believe shopping for one should be a one-of-a-kind experience as well.
- We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
The Role: We are looking for a Skilled RV Technician to join our incredible team.
- We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, FSA's, and life insurance.
- We also paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance program.
An RV technician is not required to work on engines. Do you have the following experience in:
- Appliance Repair
What you will do as an RV Technician:
- Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers units
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
- Repairing the trailer approved by customer, warranty or manufacturer
- Communicating with all departments when more information needed or when problems arise
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards
Skilled RV Technician –Qualifications:
- Technician Experience
- RVIA certification preferred but not required
- Great personality and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail and pride in work product
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
Most work is performed outdoors and employee is exposed to various weather conditions.
Location: Avondale, Arizona, US
Posted Date: 6/11/2021