CFS is seeking a Quality Control Manager. The position will report to our corporate office in Beltsville, Maryland. The candidate will be responsible for following our Control (QC) Program to achieve and verify quality expectations for a durable and reliable installation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting equipment and major materials at the time of receipt against specifications and submittals.
- Reviewing submittals and design for compliance with specifications.
- Conducting Quality Checks of reports, trending issues, inspection schedule and standard electrical practices.
- Determining requirements of installation practices for specific project and conducting PPAP (Pre- Production Approval Process) meetings before fabrication commences.
- Applying knowledge of specifications, current NEC Codes, NETA standards and processes, ISO 9000 standards.
- Applying knowledge of construction techniques, contractual procedures, electrical installation means and methods.
- Applying knowledge of FDN process, continuous improvement, and corrective actions as applicable.
- Applying knowledge of Quality Management systems - Six Sigma and others is preferred.
- Evaluating data using statistical methods and interpreting results of statistical analysis.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet objectives.
- Work is reviewed and measured based on meeting objectives and schedules.
- High School or GED with six (6) to eight (8) years of experience.
- Associate's Degree with four to six years of experience in Electrical Engineering Technology or Construction Management is preferred but not required.
- Must successfully pass a background check
- Extensive knowledge of USACE/NAVFAC 3-Phase Quality Control System
- Experience on military bases, government contracts
- Journeyman's license and/or Master Electrician license desired
- Graduate from a certified Apprenticeship Program desired
- LenelS2 Onguard Certified
- Software House certified
- Bosch Intrusion certified
- DMP Intrusion certified
- Video Management system certifications a plus
Clearance: Requires Secret Level Clearance minimum
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must be literate in both spoken and written English.
If you have the above skills and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please respond to this ad. Please provide specific salary requirements.
CFS is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to workforce diversity. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans are encouraged to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. We offer a smoke-free and drug-free workplace.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
All applications and resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted for an interview.
CFS is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Convergint Technologies offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at uscareers.convergint.com/careers.
Experience required: Not Applicable
Click Here to Apply
Convergint Federal Solutions