LOCATION: QUEENS NY
SEND RESUME OR EMAIL TO : ALEXG @ SMITHARNOLD.COM VP PMHNP RECRUITMENT OR CALL 203-975-6688
Award Winning Healthcare Organization!
Great full benefits package
7-8 patients daily
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner working at one of our outpatient clinics located in Manhattan. Our organizations currently serve over 40,000 people annually who are suffering from various forms of mental health illnesses. As the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, you would work with our Psychiatrists and social workers in providing the best care possible. You would see anywhere from 7-8 patients daily and be given 90 minutes for a psychiatric evaluation and 45 minutes for medication management. The hours of the position would be from 9 am- 4:30 pm with no on call or weekends. We are also open to part time or full-time employee. Please see job highlights below.
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Location: Queens NY
Salary: $125,000 to $135,000 + Full Benefits
- Giving psychiatric evaluations and providing medication management
- Working in outpatient setting with other providers and clinicians
- Documenting all notes in EMR system (ECW)
- Performing therapy sessions
- Prescribing medication as needed
- Interacting with support staff
- Giving some IM injections when needed
- Working in a mental health/primary care integrated model of treatment
- Must be Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Active or in process DEA license
- Graduate of accredited Masters of Nursing Program (PMHNP)
- Active New York medical license
- We will see new graduates!
- Attention to detail
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply
Smith Arnold Partners