Position is primary initial point of contact for all company product lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, qualify and prioritize estimate requests and RFPs from construction drawings.
- Generate accurate and timely proposals. Communicate status of estimate and RFP requests to all concerned parties
- Review drawings and specifications
- Support project management for duration of AGS projects
- Attend bid verification or de-scope meetings
- Solicit vendors/subs, attend pre-bids, plan take-off, final pricing, and prepare proposals
- Complete and combine the following documents
- Purchasing, Manufacturing and Customer Service PRF (Purchase Request Form).
- Comprised of PRF, glass listing, glass templates, third party quotes, installation drawings, and third-party vendor documents if required.
- Detail oriented
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to develop relationships with all levels of the organization, RSMs, General Contractors, Dealers, House End User accounts and clients
- Ability to develop in-depth understanding of all Company product lines and product application
- Develop skills required to value-engineer and create proprietary specifications
- Clear, effective written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3 years Estimating in Commercial Construction industry
- Knowledge of Construction Documents, Architectural Plans and Specifications
- Knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of Planswift, Estimating & Proposal Technology tools,
- Competitive Base Salary, Bonus, Full Benefits, 401k, Relocation Assistance
All Information kept Confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply
Quest Resource LLC.