Position will support renovation at the C. W. Bill Young VA Medical Center (approximately 94,000 SF) on the Bay Pines Veterans Administration Medical Campus, Bay Pines, FL. It is five (5) stories high with an attic and lower crawl space, with a stucco exterior finish applied over masonry walls supported on a concrete frame structure. Exterior work will include a new accessible covered entry, drive improvements, parking lots, and landscaping, and work covered in the Civil Engineering drawings. Replacement of an emergency generator, fire pump and upgrades to various interior finish components are included. Construction cost is between $20,000,000 and $50,000,000.
· 5+ years’ experience managing on site large scale construction safety programs including program development, safety training, site inspections, risk assessments, accident investigation and recordkeeping/reporting
· Highly knowledgeable in OSHA/EPA/EM 385-1-1 standards and practices
· Current OSHA 30 certification
· Healthcare facility construction highly desired
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proficiency to read, speak and write the English language
· Working proficiency on MS Office applications
· Strong organization and time management skills
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visa
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply
Health Facility Solutions Company