• Studies contract, job specifications and floor plans to ensure timely start and finish, safety, quality of work and subcontractor performance for each phase of construction.
• Ability to understand the scope of work, estimate the time involved, and take initiative with fundamental scheduling changes to minimize cost and time.
• Manage and work alongside construction crews in the installation and/or repair of cabinetry, countertops, flooring, electrical, painting and other construction tasks as needed in a live retail environment.
• Must be present on the jobsite as defined by program expectations.
• Ensure blueprints and plans are followed precisely.
• Interface with local permitting authorities to ensure compliance.
• Provide weekly photo and work completed reports to Powerhouse via web-based portal.
• Ability to supervise up to 4 crews spread across a metro area in a given night.
• Responsible for training crews and ensuring accurate and precise work.
• Ability to pass a drug screen and background check.
• Willing to travel 100% across the U.S.as determined by the Project Manager.
• Responsible for final handoff confirming all tasks are complete and correct.
- Experience and knowledge with high-end construction, project rollouts, and maintenance
- Ability to read documents such as blueprints, safety manuals, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, inspectors, owner/client representatives
- Ability to solve practical problems and develop options/solutions when challenges arise
- Effectively sets priorities and meets deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate and lead the construction crew.
- Customer service oriented
- Candidate must have 2+ years of experience in Superintending job
- Significant out-of-town travel may be required
- Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check
- Must have valid driver's license.
Significant out-of-town travel may be required.
Must comply with Powerhouse Conduct and Appearance Standards, which reflect Company image.
Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Must have valid driver's license.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply