Job Type: Contract To Hire
Location: Brownstown, Pennsylvania
A Lancaster county construction company, just outside of Ephrata, is seeking Skilled Construction Laborers for immediate hire:
- Candidates MUST possess a valid DL and a fairly clean driving record.
- Some travel may be involved, but travel is normally covered with company vehicles.
Pay rate: $15-$18 per hour to start, largely based on experience.
Shift: First shift, starting times will vary according to jobs
- OT may be required at times.
- Do get prevailing wages jobs from time to time.
3 most important things the client needs this person to have- 1.) construction or mechanical experience (masonry, concrete, cement finishing is ideal) -2.)willingness to work overtime and out of town when necessary - 3.) valid driver's license
- Application of specialty flooring and wall coatings, and cement toppings
- Operation of mechanical equipment
- Operation of tools for the preparation of floor surface prior to installation
- Operation of forklifts, pallet jacks, and skid steers
- Mix components of floor system
- Lay matting and tapes seams
- Prepare pumps for operation, including hookup of hoses and water source
- Change rotors and stators on pumps, as needed
- Pulls and directs hose containing wet underlayment materials onto floor surface, as directed by Crew Leader
- Occasional installation of wall applications
- Possible installations
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Jobsite clean-up
Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
Must be comfortable with frequent kneeling or working on knees
Must have steel-toed boots for work. All other PPE will be provided.
Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company (pay raises and ability to lead your own crew)
All candidates must submit to a drug screen and criminal background check.
Please submit resume/work history and a professional reference if interested in learning a new trade and the opportunity to grow within a reputable company.
Location: Brownstown, Pennsylvania, US
Posted Date: 5/27/2021
Miller Brothers Staffing Solutions