QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- The Landscape Construction Project Manager requires 5+ years of demonstrated experience and achievement of measurable results in commercial landscape construction leadership roles, and the selected candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to have driven growth for a commercial landscape construction contractor.
- Bachelors degree in related field is required for the Landscape Construction Project Manager (e.g., Landscape Construction, Landscape Architect, Horticulture, and Forestry). Will consider other relevant degree programs.
- Given the ongoing growth potential in our clients market areas the selected candidate for the Landscape Construction Project Manager position must possess proven experience communicating with a sophisticated customer base and understanding their needs is a key behavioral characteristic to be successful in this role.
- The Landscape Construction Project Manager must possess the ability to integrate with the senior management team and peer group of leaders while influencing strategy and planning.
- The Landscape Construction Project Manager must possess capabilities to identify training, coaching and other organizational needs. Demonstrated ability to hire and train new employees. Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- The Landscape Construction Project Manager must be familiar with industry best practice training, tools, and/or trainers is value-added. Should have strong equipment forecasting, process optimization, and maintenance management capabilities.
THE OPPORTUNITY (multiple opportunities based in Austin and Dallas, TX areas)
- The Landscape Construction Project Manager will be the senior operations manager for assigned properties and projects and will provide landscape maintenance services to a book of clients.
- The Landscape Construction Project Manager is responsible for a staff of (20+) of field supervisors and attendant staff as well as scheduling, purchasing and assuring each property meets budget with no compromise of service quality.
- As the face of the Company to clients, the Landscape Construction Project Manager will be responsible for maintaining the client relationship, including problem resolution, upsells, and leveraging the relationship to new clients and prospects.
Our client company has been in business for 20 years and is a premier full-service commercial landscape services provider in the Texas and Oklahoma market areas. They are acknowledged as a leader in the horticulture market and employ a highly skilled staff of horticulturists, Project Managers and landscape maintenance professionals. The Company provides its services to a discerning commercial, municipal and institutional market. Their rapid growth has given need to hire an experienced Project Manager for their Austin/Central Texas market.
- Competitive salary plan and bonus eligibility
- Health, Dental, Vision Plan eligibility
- Paid time off
- Continuing education and certification
Apply today to this exciting leadership level commercial landscape construction opportunity with a premier green industry employer.
We will ensure your confidentiality!!
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Dallas, Texas, US
Posted Date: 5/27/2021