We are continuing to grow! Join us and work in a team-oriented environment designing and detailing electrical systems for coordination and preparation of electrical construction design drawings. Construction projects are various and include Healthcare, Industrial, Power Generation and Institutional. Interact with other engineering firms and subcontractors.
Create and modify detailed 2D and 3D design drawings for construction bid documentation that comply with company and project CAD standards in accordance with customer requirements. Drawings may include the following:
· Overhead conduit and cable tray routing
· Panel schedules
· Underground duct banks
· Electrical room layout
· IT and data room layouts
· Seismic bracing layout
· Light ﬁxture layout
· In-wall devices layou
• 5+ years recent experience in electrical construction and/or design experience including Telecom-Datacom
• Thorough understanding of NEC & CBC code requirements
• Proficiency reading 2D plans (electronic & hard copy) and other construction drawings
• Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam and MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Healthcare facility experience a plus
• AGC CM-BIM certification preferred
• Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
HFS Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United Sates on a full-time basis; HFS Company does not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
We are proud to be a Service-Disabled Veteran and Woman Owned Small Business. We offer a competitive pay and benefit package including generous PTO, paid holidays, $1000 per year for professional development and up to a 5% fully-vested 401k match after one year.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Health Facility Solutions Company