- Improve the overall health of program participants, including promotion of physical and mental health integration.
- Conduct health screenings, provide linkage to primary and specialty care, and educate on health and wellness.
- Perform blood draws, monitor and administer psychotropic injections consistent with consumer needs preferences and practice standards, and prepare of medication to be dispensed.
- Complete progress notes and assessments in the electronic health record within a timely manner.
- Work with external stakeholders – such as hospitals, shelters, jails, primary care – to achieve positive client outcomes.
- Provide services in a strengths-based, recovery-oriented, trauma-informed, and culturally sensitive manner.
- Active New York state license as a Registered Nurse
- At least two years of experience working with adults who have needs in the areas of mental health, substance use, trauma, violence risk, homelessness, frequent psychiatric hospitalizations, and criminal-justice involvement
- Previous use of an electronic health record, Footholds AWARDS preferred
- Experience in a multidisciplinary setting and field-based clinical work preferred
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Strong commitment to social justice and the CASES mission
- Individuals with lived experience are encouraged to apply
Salary: Competitive salary, fulltime 35-hour week with excellent benefits.
Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
CASES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with CASES is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, age, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or marital, military, or citizenship status. We also actively recruit individuals with prior involvement in the criminal justice system. Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply