LOCATION: NEW ROCHELLE NY
SEND RESUME OR EMAIL TO: ALEXG @ SMITHARNOLD.COM VP PMHNP RECRUITMENT OR CALL 203-975-6688
Very rewarding new opportunity!
Our thriving nonprofit organization has been on a mission to improve the lives of children, families, and communities for over 40 years. We have created a legacy to treat our patients with the utmost support and care possible. One thing that separates us from other organizations is the level of care that we provide is on the top echelon of mental health treatment. Our vision is to save patients from struggling adversity and promote emotional strength so they can thrive in the community. We are offering a unique new opportunity for a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to see patients, mostly aged 16-22, in our inpatient residential treatment setting. You would have opportunity to work with a vulnerable but extremely rewarding population and have the chance to make a large impact in their life. We offer a very involved work environment with extensive collaboration amongst our staff members. The hours would be very flexible with multiple shift schedules available including a 4-day work week. Please see job highlights below for more info.
Title: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Location: Lower Westchester County NY
Compensation: $140,000- $170,000 + Full Benefits package including Health, Life, Disability, malpractice, 401k, CME, free Lunch, free parking, PTO, and vacation.
Responsibilities for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Responsible for managing a caseload of 40-50 patients
- Working with patients who have ADHD, Depression, anxiety, autism, and bipolar disorder
- Performing crisis evaluations and medication management
- Meeting with 10-12 patients daily
- Consulting with family members
- Working with social workers for therapy sessions
- Documenting all notes in EMR system
- Working with young adults to diagnose and build treatment plans
- Interacting with Psychiatrist about medication related questions
Preferred Qualifications for Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner:
- Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Preferred 1-year Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner experience
- We will see new graduates based on experience
- Young adult/adolescent experience a plus
- New York PMHNP license
- Graduates for accredited MSN Program
- Strong communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply
Smith Arnold Partners