Responsible for analyzing new Commercial Construction Loan requests
including but not limited to cost estimating and providing construction
expertise to minimize project risks while achieving maximum value of
Bank’s Development and Construction loan portfolio, as well as any
income-producing properties. Managing the Bank’s construction loan
portfolio. Ensure the business unit’s compliance with applicable laws,
regulations, regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures
- Gather details and compile data to define project parameters in terms of scope,
time, cost and feasibility.
- Provide an understanding of conceptual estimates, scope development and
analysis, and project timelines.
- Present project business case for funding approval to Executive Management.
- Review and assist in defining construction standards and use of proper
construction means/methods, to establish high and consistent quality of work
upheld for all Bank projects.
- Serve as advisor to manage and mitigate risks on Bank’s construction projects,
ensuring work performed is in compliance with industry standards.
- Perform site inspections as needed of construction projects to determine status
and completion percentage is in balance with loan funds outstanding.
- Conduct post project evaluations to measure achievement of project goals,
validate project budgets and timelines, and calibrate project parameters as
necessary for future projects.
- Review and approve construction draw requests for all ongoing construction
- Spread financial statements of borrowers and guarantors
- Calculate all ratios required for a full analysis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Director
Click Here to Apply
Venerate Digital Media