Requisition ID: 100112
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
The Delivery Lead works closely with Digital Marketing, Engineering, and Design teams and stakeholders to lead the development and delivery of Digital Marketing and Engineering initiatives to improve the customer experience across our websites, applications and tools.
Is this role right for you?
- Work with agile teams to help develop and deliver new functionality and user experiences and other initiatives to meet customer demands
- Focus on a seamless customer journey, ensuring consistent messaging from one touchpoint to the other
- Track and control project costs in order to meet approved budget
- Help develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide effective project communication on a consistent basis to various stakeholders on strategy, impediments, risks, and progress
- Assist experienced Delivery Leads as part of a Scrum team, and collaborate with cross functional Digital Marketing, Design and Engineering CoP’s to deliver quality code, on time and on budget
- Work with team to identify roadmap/feature dependencies and impediments
- Coordinates compliance and readiness procedures (i.e. Operation Readiness) with associated teams (i.e. Release Engineering, Security, etc.)
- Knowledgeable in managing projects through the full software development lifecycle (Agile and/or Waterfall… i.e. initiation, requirements, design, implementation, QA, deployment, support, etc)
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed?
- You have some experience in managing digital marketing initiatives, website redesigns and back-end integration
- Superior communication, planning, and organization skills
- You are great at project management and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a highly motivated and organized self-starter who can operate independently and within a team
- You have 2-3 years of project management experience managing projects of different levels of complexity, preferably in the financial services industry
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity and curiosity and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create meaningful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We hire you for your talent — not just a job — so you can grow with us. We’ll equip you for success not only in your role, but also in your career as a whole
- Dress codes don't apply here: being comfortable does
- Our work from home social channel offers weekly virtual yoga, social events, learning opportunities, and contests to share current experiences & promote wellbeing in our new remote environment
- Access to thousands of online and in-person courses so you can hone your current skills, or learn new ones
- A competitive rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs on pension and profit sharing, paid vacation, personal & sick days, medical, vision, and dental benefits that start from day one and much more!
- Free shuttle service to and from Union Station, onsite subsidized cafeteria with a chef, and an onsite fitness center *
*Some of our perks & onsite offerings will be offline as we continue to monitor federal and provincial regulations around COVID-19.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. Our employees are committed to a superior customer experience and use the Bank’s six guiding sales practice principles to ensure they act with honesty and integrity.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Location: Toronto, ON, CA
Posted Date: 4/22/2021