Reviews system requirements and business processes; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
Global Technology is responsible for developing leading technology for our various businesses at Nasdaq including Corporate Solutions, Infrastructure, Operations and Information Security. Providing exchange and business technology is what supports our clients in all aspects of their business or marketplace.
Our Market Services team is responsible for numerous key applications including the Nasdaq Data Warehouse/Data Lake, IPO tools, Trading order entry, Billing, Surveillance, Markets Configuration and Control and Visualization.
We are seeking resourceful, focused and experienced individuals to work on our new DevOps team to support our development teams. The main responsibilities include maintaining the applications and its environments up to date with latest versions of OS, middleware, infosec requirements, libraries and application versions, ensuring that vulnerabilities are quickly remediated.
We expected these individuals to interact with development, operations, database, infosec, QA, and networking teams to coordinate changes and roll outs of applications to ensure their resiliency. The applications documentations for deployment, configuration and operation must be maintained and kept up to date. Over time, using CI/CD pipelines, the team will automate and standardize deployments to improve reliability and remove human error.
- 2+ years of DevOps experience
- 6+ years of professional Java software development experience
- Experience with Linux. Good scripting skills
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
- Experience with web servers (jboss, wildfly, tomcat)
- Understanding of proxies (apache httpd, nginx)
- DB experience working knowledge of SQL
- Web-security skills: SAML, encryption, certificates, web attack protection
- Build tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Maven, Gitlab
- Repos: SVN/GIT (BitBucket, Gitlab)
- Experience with CI-CD pipelines
- Spring IOC and/or Springboot framework experience
- JSON, RESTful web-services
- Strong interpersonal skills, sense of humor and exceptional character
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- SFTP protocol knowledge.
- JUnit, automated testing and test-driven development experience a plus
- Financial market development background a plus
- Experience with cloud technologies and services (AWS preferred)
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.
Location: Lakewood, CO, US
Posted Date: 4/22/2021