About the job
NielsenIQ is a global leader in retail measurement services. Our purchasing data offers comprehensive and timely information on market shares, competitive sales volumes, and insights into distribution, pricing, merchandising, and promotion. By combining this detailed information with our professional consultative services, we offer valuable insights and expertise that help consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands and retailers improve their manufacturing, marketing, and sales decisions.
- To achieve and exceed team objectives and revenue targets
- To be accountable for Japan Global Services revenue
- To proactively create and identify new growth opportunities
- To acts One NielsenIQ service model and contributes to projects and initiatives to drive the Global Service business
- To identify opportunities to sell NielsenIQ Global Services to a broad range of existing clients/prospects, by identifying white space among local NielsenIQ client base and non-traditional NielsenIQ clients and industries
- To manage client expectations and translate needs to project requirements
- To conduct end-to-end sales process in the most effective way; assesses the need, qualifies the lead, conducts or briefs on availability check, writes convincing proposals, follows up, negotiates and closes the deal
- To influence at client board room level and owner of a business
- To manage relationships with the team as well as other Business Units in Japan
- To effectively brief delivery teams on project requirements
- To coach and support others to grow team performance
- To manage relationships in the team as well as associates in local countries
You’re the first to recognize an opportunity, then turn it into a client solution. Pivot is your middle name. Last-minute requests? No problem. You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. In fact, you’re a bit of a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work--whether you got your start in sales or consulting, analytics or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the Marketing/ Business Development/ Market Research, or consulting agencies;
- Prior working experience with the Consumer Packaged Goods accounts would be an advantage;
- Able to lead a discussion with stakeholders, accountable for supporting clients, new business opportunities
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Good client service skills and able to communicate and write effectively in English and Japanese
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply