Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 3 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 160 cities across EMEA, servicing over 10M registered users.
We launched our services in Japan in March 2020, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for an Central Sales Operations Manager to support our sales and onboarding teams across Japan.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving improvement of processes: Help define approach on creating sales performance and efficiency targets for merchant acquisition and onboarding teams.
- Support sales operations: Act as powerhouse of knowledge towards acquisition teams and seek ways to optimize the team efficiency and output.
Scaling the merchant onboarding: We are reinventing the wheel again in Japan due to the size of the market and our ambition. We will onboard thousands of merchants to the platform, continuously finding ways to increase the onboarding velocity to provide best possible customer experience. This requires innovative and proactive thinking. With a combination of Central and Regional functions - how do we deal with merchant onboarding in the most efficient way? What to do Centrally and what Regionally, taking into consideration both customer experience and shortest possible onboarding time?
Stakeholder Management: Manage various projects with our sales, operations, product and executive leadership to improve the merchant experience and enable field sales teams to achieve their targets. You don’t have direct reports in this role, but you do need to be managing various different stakeholders across the company.
Tooling: Maintaining and developing together with the Global Operations team our external onboarding tools (Monday.com, Pipedrive CRM) across all regions in Japan. Working together with our Merchant Product team developing internal tools.
What do we expect from you
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Strong ownership mentality, thriving in a fast-paced work environment where the only constant is change
- Driven by curiosity and process improvement – You always look for ways to innovate and improve, while sharing the vision and direction of the company
- Hands on – You roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get things done - we are not looking for presentations but practical approach to execute
- Relationship builder – You can influence and motivate people at all levels across a variety of job functions to execute your vision
- Problem solver – You can effectively break down complex problems into smaller blocks and high-level goals into actionable step by step plans
- 4-7+ years of experience in strategy, operations, business development, or consulting
- High-growth startup or sales ops experience is preferred
- Experience with leading cross-functional projects successfully in a complex and fast moving environment
- Strong analytical thinker who can deliver actionable recommendations out of complex datasets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn send your enquiries to:
Riku Hakanen, Regional Talent Acquisition Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by mail. Please submit your application through our careers website!
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply