At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Business Tax Services practice.
- Provide comprehensive day-to-day advisory and tax compliance services
- Provide regulatory representation and tax provision preparation and review
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide a wide range of tax services to Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) clients
- Supervise and aid in the development and training of employees
- Develop and mentor associates and interns
- A minimum of three years of experience in corporate tax
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in taxation, and/or Masters in Taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Japanese and English bilingual skills preferred
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax matters with excellent research, writing, and project management skills
- Client focused and results-driven
- Experience mentoring team members
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Posted Date: 4/20/2021