At KPMG, we are reimagining tax with you in mind. Become an integral part of a dynamic team within a collaborative, future forward environment at one of the world's top tax firms. Be surrounded by deep tax knowledge and equipped with the latest in cutting-edge tax technologies. And join an extensive network of functional, industry, legislative and technical specialists with access to our Ignition Centers, where technology innovation accelerates. We welcome people with a passion for tax, a spirit for new thinking, and a commitment to providing outstanding client service today, and tomorrow.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate to join our Transfer Pricing practice.
- Assist in delivering transfer pricing projects
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
- Help in the preparation of valuation reports for closely held or publicly traded companies
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
- Research comparable publicly traded companies
- A minimum of two years of experience with advisory related projects
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business, finance, mathematics, or statistics from an accredited college/university
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: transfer pricing studies, financial statement analysis, valuations, quantitative and competitive analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, plan evaluation, and/or operational performance analysis
- Knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills with the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Posted Date: 4/20/2021