Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Risk Assurance - GRC Technology for our Consulting practice.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on SAP GRC, SAP security, and audits of SAP environments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of SAP controls throughout the business cycle
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of SAP GRC, SAP security, and SAP controls
- Help coach and train team members to grow the SAP knowledgebase of the team
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Supervise Associates and Interns on engagements
- Establish your proficiency through sharing and participation in the continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Develop and maintain a positive, productive, collaborative professional relationship with the client and engagement or project teams to provide well-coordinated and consistent high performance results
- Minimum of one year of experience in any of the following areas: SAP audit, SAP security design/re-design, SAP GRC implementation
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university preferred
- Hands-on SAP GRC and security implementation and/or effective SAP audit experience, ideal candidate will have both; exposure to SAP GRC version 10.1 is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- A minimum of three years of experience in any of the following areas: SAP audit, SAP security design/re-design, SAP GRC implementation
- Project or team lead experience, specifically within a consulting firm is preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to both facilitate team discussions and clearly present technical concepts and findings to external stakeholders
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Posted Date: 4/20/2021