As a Senior Software Engineer within the Business Systems Engineering team, your goal will be to develop new solutions to solve problems for our teams.
- Work on internal facing applications that fulfill niche functional requirements for the Finance team.
- Take ownership over the technical direction of our team's web applications and work on all parts of the stack
- Work with other teams to understand user needs and contribute in delivering solutions to solve complex business problems.
- Split your time between working on the frontend and backend APIs and services and help shape their direction.
- Create and maintain technical systems documentation and write concise, well-organized code and sensible tests
Salary range: 128800 - 174200 USD
- 3+ years of software engineering experience developing scalable production software incorporating testing, evaluation, and monitoring..
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with MySQL and Snowflake.
- Experience in UI frameworks like React, Ember, Angular etc.
- Experience building and deploying applications in an Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem.
Technologies We Use:
- Ruby, Rails
- Snowflake, MySQL, BigQuery
- AWS, GCP
At Square, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.
At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes:
- Healthcare coverage
- Retirement Plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Wellness perks
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off
- Learning and Development resources
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply