You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation for new construction and renovations for commercial projects.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Experience in managing multi-family projects greater than 200 units in one given project
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Familiar with a Design Build approach to all projects from Pre-Con to Turn Key expectations
- Manage project schedules (MS Project) and Two-Week- Look-Ahead
- Manage employee performance and schedules
- Evaluate site and QC on work performed
- Ensure site safety
- Allocate resources for assigned projects (materials, equipment and facilities)
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in construction and project management
- Knowledge of construction management software (Blue Beam, MS Project & Excel)
- OSHA 10 and OSHA 30 certification
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented with a strong daily Pro-Active tactic to reach the company’s goals
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- PM certification preferred or commensurate field experience
Excellent salary, benefits (paid time off, medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)), as well as growth potential.
Salary Requirements must be submitted for consideration.
VBC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at VBC via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of VBC. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by VBC as a result of the referral or through other means.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply