- You will report to the Regional Customer Contact Centre Manager, and will be responsible for creating and maintaining a Quality Framework throughout the region for which you are responsible. This framework will enable the contact centres to grow and expand while maintain a high standard of service, enabling feedback and constant improvement across the business.
- You will also be expected to prepare and present reports on performance and improvements associated with your role.
- You will be expected to perform to the expectation of meeting your specific metrics, as well as enabling the department to meet its overall goals. In addition, you will be expected to provide insights and analytics into customer behaviour and the contact centre performance on a local and regional level.
- Your major mode of work will include evaluating calls, emails, and webchat/live chat interactions, and providing coaching and monitoring to the co-workers in order to help them improve.
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a customer facing support role, preferably in a customer support function or a call centre, in a fast-paced service/retail industry focusing on Quality/Quality Management systems specific to Contact Centres.
- You share our belief that customer loyalty is key to business success, and are passionate about home furnishings and customer service.
- You enjoy interacting with people, communicate well, and have the desire to improve the experience of our customers. Problem-solving, coaching, mentoring, negotiation, and building trustful relationships come naturally to you.
- You are also self-motivated, calm, empathetic, and customer focused. You know your business processes and how the customers perceive their situation, have the ability to prioritise, resolve, and make customers’ needs known.
- As a contact center Quality Specialist, you are expected to contribute positively to your individual development, as well as your fellow co-workers by engaging in best practice sharing, process improvements and customer focused solutions sharing.
Please apply by 15 May 2021.
Experience required: Executive
Click Here to Apply
IKEA Southeast Asia