- Translate business and IT specifications into detailed design, source code, unit tests and system tests.
- Ensure the quality of the development by implementing best practices and good design.
- Document the code and features appropriately to facilitate maintenance and knowledge transfer.
- Optimize the code to ensure maximum performance and scalability of the applications.
- Provide 3rd level support on live applications in collaboration with other team members.
- Create the appropriate DB views / SQL statements that may be required by the applications or reporting tools
- Assist the Reports Development Manager in defining standards to be used.
- Participate to the development of reusable components / frameworks, under the supervision of the Reports Development Manager.
- Develop source code as required by the project.
- Provide technical support to other team members when required.
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
- Complies with the Quality, Health and Safety, Environment and Energy (QHSEE) policies and supporting objectives
Preferably has a minimum of 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related course
Minimum of 5 years experience as a developer.
- Strong knowledge in database scripting (MS SQL or Oracle PL/SQL)
- Strong knowledge on various Reporting tools (at least 2)
- Business Objects Reporting tools (Crystal Reports, Web Intelligence, Universe Builder)
- Oracle Reporting tools (Oracle BI Publisher, OBIEE, OTM, OTBI)
- Jasper Reports
- SSRS or Report Builder
- VB scripting / MS Visual Studio
- Power BI
- Good knowledge and experience in designing database model
- Good Knowledge in Datawarehouse/Datamart design
- Good Knowledge in ETL
- Knowledge in Azure Data Factory and Azure Data Lake
- Knowledge in Azure DevOps and GIT is a plus
- Knowledge in Agile development methodology
Good trouble shooting skills is a must.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply