- Technical lead for tagging implementation across the business (web and app)
- Ensures the quality and accuracy of data within analytics platforms and reports
- Create bespoke tracking code for a complex implementation of Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics via different Tag Management Systems
- QA test the existing implementation, continuously driving improvement and optimising data flows.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation on tagging infrastructure/environment
- Help define requirements and support business partners to accurately track and report on marketing campaigns, initiatives and experiences across our digital channels
- Liaise with developers for requirements that involve custom variables / Data Layer work, supplying the developer guides and testing to ensure successful implementation and sign-off.
- Maintains the configuration of the tagging and analytics platforms, and integrations with other tools to ensure a best-in-class setup.
- Working knowledge of data collection and data quality principles
- Proficiency in Tag Management software (e. g. Tealium, Google Tag Manager) preferred
- Experience working with an enterprise web analytics platform (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) including data taxonomy design
- Strong business analyst skills; conducting feasibility analysis, requirements gathering, solution implementation
- Ad Serving platforms (Double Click, Ad Tech, Atlas) knowledge a plus
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work. Positive attitude and adapts well to change
- Strong desire to learn new skills, techniques and languages
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills, with well-structured and analytical approach to presentations
- Demonstrates determination and purpose to deliver and achieve the best results for the organisation
- Demonstrates curiosity and inquisitiveness to seek out evolving and innovative ways to add value to the business
- Has rigorous attention to detail and promotes a high standard of quality
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply
The Rank Group