As our Product Management team grows, operations within the department require special care. As a Product Operations Manager you would take on the responsibility of evolving the department processes, standards, workflows, tools and documentation to ensure efficiency, and making sure the department works smarter, rather than harder.
Product Operations has the task to monitor the needs of Product Managers, identify points for systemic improvement, innovate on solutions for those needs in collaboration with department leadership, and propagate the solution. The goal is to have an environment that is easy to navigate in, with streamlined processes and easily found information and resources.
You're the right fit for this position if you:
- Have significant experience in Software Product Development, which allows you to have in depth understanding of the Product Development cycle, phases and activities
- Have customer centricity as a mindset
- Know how to identify the most relevant opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Have the experience of designing and delivering processes within a large organization
- Enjoy both strategic thinking and hands-on work
- Find being systematic and organized your natural way of work
- Are experienced with leading through influence
- Have a positive attitude, brining about positive change one step at a time
- Establish honest, open and authentic relationships with your colleagues
- Have strong communication skills, achieving understanding and alignment with main stakeholders
- Are an excellent coordinator and collaborator, and enjoy working with a wide array of people, with diverse backgrounds, knowing how to adjust your communication with all of them
What you can expect from Infobip:
- Global products – Our products reach more than half of the world’s population.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading banks, mobile operators, social networks, OTTs, brands, and many more.
- Professional development – Challenging tasks and great career development opportunities. And a dedicated education budget that supports your growth.
- Culture - Team spirit, passion, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. Join us in building a collaborative and supporting environment.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply