Cortex Customer Success Architects are responsible for making sure that our customers are meeting their objectives. They are a key component of our company’s success, working together with customers, partners, and their awesome colleagues. Without these experts, we will fail. And failure is not an option!
- Time to value - Analyze customer requirements, provide guidance & assistance throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure a quick and successful product deployment
- Product Expert - Act as the product SME, working together with product and engineering teams ensuring our customers and partners get the most out of our products
- Drive product adoption - Continuous contact with customers to expand adoption of our product by utilizing new features and developing additional innovative use cases
- Experience as a Security Incident Responder or SOC analyst/manager
- Experience in customer-facing roles
- Familiarity with the different enterprise security and IT products, processes, and ecosystem
- Basic Linux system administration & troubleshooting experience
- Ability to work under pressure, and prioritize tasks accordingly
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Not Applicable
Click Here to Apply
Palo Alto Networks