The Payroll Coordinator provides payroll-related services to National Vision’s retail associates, Doctors and management.
What Would You Do?
- Provides Payroll Administration services for two (2) or more Retail Regions, which includes answering a variety of payroll and tax withholding inquiries
- Ensures bi-weekly payroll processes are accurately completed on time.
- Reviews payroll business intelligence audits and makes appropriate corrections to Associate records and or pay information.
- Assists Associates with use of company time and attendance systems.
- Works closely in support of Human Resources by providing payroll support for changes that impact payroll.
- Processes payroll time sheet correction requests in accordance with established policies.
- Communicates issues or concerns to the retail and payroll management teams.
- Issues manual checks for off-cycle payments and requests stop payments for lost or replaced checks under the supervision of the payroll management team.
- Reviews and approves workflow tax changes submitted by retail Associates and Doctors. Provides assistance and answers questions about self-service direct deposit set-up requests.
- Enters direct deposit or pay card setup information into the payroll system.
- Assists in transmitting positive pay and direct deposit files to appropriate company banks.
- Imports payment files for bonuses, incentives and/or time and attendance hours as requested by payroll management team.
- Reviews shared email folders and distributes incoming email for action. Enters personal mail deductions and gift card income before each processing cycle.
- Provides information to Associates about company pay card program.
- Assists with Department of Labor reporting requests. Assists in distribution of pay card packets to stores as needed.
- Assists in review of payroll mail and seeks guidance from Payroll Manager for distribution.
- Responds to employment verification requests by gathering information requested and sending information to requestors within company policy.
- Operates and maintains all departmental equipment (i.e., folder/inserter, jogger, printer, fax).
- Ensures compliance with federal, state or local agencies
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 3+ years payroll experience required; Ultimate Software-UltiPro experience preferred
- 2+ years of working with time and attendance systems; DayForce Time and Attendance experience preferred
- Fundamentals of Payroll Certification (FPC) designation is preferred or will be required to be obtained.
- Attention to Detail: Carefully monitors the details and quality of own and/or others’ work.
- Experience with PCs and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Customer Service Skills: Approaches all encounters with customers and co-workers in a friendly, attentive, and service-oriented manner.
- Results Orientated: Able to achieve task completion and meet schedules, deadlines, quotas, and performance goals.
- Respects Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidentiality and have a high level of discretion.
- Good verbal/written communication abilities and effective interpersonal skills.
What are the benefits?
National Vision offers a competitive benefits package including Health and Dental Insurance, 401k with company match, Flex Spending Account, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Personal Time Off, and much more. Please see our website www.nationalvision.com to learn more.
No Phone Calls please.
NVI is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply