Do you have an eye for detail and great communication skills? Do you love working in a fast-paced environment? If this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favorite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 90 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
We have launched our services in Japan in March 2020, and have since been conquering the food delivery scene step by step. We are growing rapidly and are now looking for a Restaurant Specialist to join our Restaurant team in Osaka.
As a Restaurant Specialist, you will support the management of Wolt’s restaurant portfolio in Tokyo. The ideal candidate is structured, detail-oriented, and enjoys a diverse working week. You will also act as a key communicator between our operations team and restaurant partners in order to ensure optimal success.
What you'll be doing
- Successfully onboard venues onto the Wolt platform including photos, menus, training of staff, testing and follow up
- Ensuring restaurant partner menus on the platform up to date
- Handling restaurant support together with support associates
- Proactively supporting restaurant partners in order to improve their performance
- Assisting in marketing campaigns for restaurant partners
- Assisting Restaurant Partnership Managers in any additional tasks related to working with restaurant partners
- Solid experience from a previous sales support or account management role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt tone to suit the audience
- Experience from within the restaurant industry is a plus
- Structured, detailed and service-oriented
- Self-starter with a passion for food
- Fluent in Japanese and preferably business-level English
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
If you have any further questions about the position, you can turn send your enquiries to:
Riku Hakanen, Talent Acquisition Partner - email@example.com
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply