- Ø Develop strong and positive relationships with designated business area stakeholders and hiring managers including relevant Client HR contacts.
- Gain a sound understanding of designated client business area (business unit structure, nature of their work and business challenges faced)
- Ensure designated business stakeholders and hiring managers understand the recruitment process and communicate same including Agreed recruitment process
- Actively seeking and acting on stakeholder and hiring manager feedback
- Communicate recruitment trends and market intelligence insights (as applicable to individual hiring managers) and provide pro-active recruitment guidance to drive future recruitment activity.
- Become key contact point for designated business area stakeholders/hiring managers on any recruitment and sourcing queries that arise.
- Identify and escalate queries that require Recruitment Operations Manager involvement, such as risk or compliance issues.
- Recommend and implement the most effective sourcing strategy for the client
- Source qualified candidates for open requisitions from Jobsites, Client Career portals. etc
- Provide exceptional candidate experience and ensure Inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Professionally engage hiring managers, HR and candidates through recruitment assignments adhering to the designed recruitment process.
- Ensure individual and solution deliverables are met with a key focus on the specified SLAs (Source Mix, Diversity Mix & TAT).
- Requisition management through accurate documentation of all recruitment related data and information (in Allegis Global Solutions and/or other systems and locations) as per current recruitment legislation and agreed client processes at all times .
- Identify opportunities for, or contribute to, developing continuous improvement and innovation in the recruitment delivery process
- Represent the client and Allegis Global Solutions professionally in the recruitment market and in the management of 3rd party professional service providers
- 3-4 years plus of end-to-end recruitment experience (internal or agency).
- Capable, honest, great time management, follow-through, and proof of execution of their workload.
- working on ATS expereice
- Agile/resilient, with a focus on stakeholder management.
- Bachelor’s degree or any Graduation.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Able to work under pressure.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Allegis Global Solutions