- To actively approach customers who you see require additional help.
- To identify their needs by asking the right questions and advise them on the best solutions for their homes in order to exceed their expectations.
- To understand how to use the different IKEA sales and communication channels and know-how for the different customers you meet.
- To keep your area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- To convey passion about IKEA products and actively learn about their features and benefits, and you share this knowledge with customers and colleagues.
- To understand the store and department action plans. You take responsibility for your department goals and know how you contribute.
- To ensure you maximise sales whilst maintaining profitability by knowing and actively steering towards the top selling and prioritised products (e.g. overstock/overtag).
- Business-minded and result-driven with a customer focus.
- Experience of working in a customer- and commercial-oriented business.
- Confident in approaching and talking to people in a proactive manner.
- Interest in people’s everyday life at home and home furnishing.
- Good personal discipline, meticulous and able to work in fast-paced retail environment.
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Willing to work on shift.
Please apply by 9 May 2021
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
IKEA Southeast Asia