· Handling the Customer escalations on Endpoint security product.
· Debugging the customer escalations and providing the RCA.
· Fix the customer escalations after RCA.
· Ownership of almost all or significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development
· Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, reliability, and maintainability of the product
· Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and software development practices
· Active participation in customer/partner design meetings and general engagements
· Complete effective peer code reviews and build resilient systems.
· Help drive intense collaboration across global engineering teams spread across the globe.
· 2 to 5 years of systems programming experience in C++.
· Expert knowledge in Windows or Linux or Mac internals and preferably in the security industry.
· Expert knowledge of the software development life cycle and methodology
· Strong debugging, reverse engineering, advanced programming skills
· Ability to thrive in a startup environment
· Experience with high performance and scalable systems
· Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
· Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science from top schools or equivalent experience
Ability to foresee and establish the vision and strategy for the product
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply