An exciting opportunity has arisen within MSP, to join us as Recruitment Programme Specialist, working on site with one of our largest global accounts, a well-known investment bank.
The Recruitment Programme Specialist will report to the Recruitment Programme Manager and will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of a managed workforce recruitment programme. We are looking for a recruitment professional with excellent recruitment process knowledge, stakeholder management experience and is comfortable working in a broad role that spans the entire recruitment life cycle. Previous experience in managing third party vendors, on-boarding and compliance would be highly beneficial for this role.
- Responsible for managing relationship with local hiring managers and managing their temporary recruitment requests
- Record and maintains information regarding recruitment agency performance and hiring manager requirements
- Responsibilities will include carrying out vacancy qualification meetings with hiring managers, briefing 3rd party suppliers, screening incoming CV’s, scheduling interviews with hiring managers, on boarding and contractor management activities
- Manage local relations with client and agencies
- Check, upload and track invoices and approvals for payment
- Assure customer satisfaction and resolves all local issues with customer and agencies
- Monitor successful achievement of local service level agreements
- Provide statistical analysis support and other duties as client’s needs dictate
- Provide periodic programme status reports to the Programme Manager as required
- Prior experience recruiting for Banking/Financial Services clients highly desirable
- Vendor Management Service/Managed Service provider experience desirable
- Staffing industry experience desired but not required
- Human Resources experience desired but not required
- Ability to work with confidential issues
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbal, interpersonal, and in presentations in English
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of management and staff
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Excel and PowerPoint to analyze and present complex data to clients
- Detail oriented, critical thinker, problem solver
- Good understanding of Financial data and invoicing
- Strong communication and customer service skills with ability to lead colleagues and the client
- The ideal candidate will be proven in programme expansion / cross selling within clients
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Allegis Global Solutions