The AGS Business Analytics Analysts are responsible for supporting the reporting and analytics functions for our programs. They provide technical guidance to our program directors and coordinators by leveraging our tools and best practices. Analysts are often assigned to multiple programs and must be available to support the program in many different capacities.
- Develop reports necessary to manage Programme Office performance and meet customer needs
- Work with technology partner to develop these reports, including technical scope, design, development, debug and user-acceptance testing
- Troubleshoot problems with creating reports to support reporting requirements, data and metric definitions
- Compile and deliver data used to measure overall programme performance as well as individual supplier performance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Reconcile and manage data quality as necessary to resolve discrepancies and/or reconcile results
- Utilize data to identify potential system issues
- Provide consultation to programme operations teams responsible for delivering reports to our customers
- Administer program operations reports where necessary and produce corporate level reporting to support management decision making, business development, finance, and marketing
- Conduct analysis of data trends within programs and summarize findings to support program director decision making
- Documentation of reporting requirements, procedures and business rules necessary to support the delivery of reporting and analytics for our programs and customers
- Learn to utilize the reporting tools utilized by our programs and provided by our technology partners
- Gather questions and requirements from business stakeholders and translate into technical requirements
- Work with programme operations teams to ensure that data is being entered correctly and work with technology partner to develop enhancements which will improve reports
- B.S. in Computer Science, Business, or related major or equivalent business experience
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Must have strong technical, organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Must have strong problem solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, be flexible and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Allegis Global Solutions