This position will allow you to learn how to direct and coordinate a construction project in accordance with plans, specifications, agreed upon construction procedures, within budget and on schedule. The Construction Technologist 1 will be put on a path to become a Field Foreman and work closely with our Foremen/Superintendents.
- Learn and install various types of retention systems including soldier beams, ground anchors, soil nailing shotcrete, etc.
- Learn and install different types of ground improvement such as soil mixing and jet grouting
- Assist Foreman with technical aspects of the work
- Assist Foreman with implementation of safety plan
- High school diploma
- 2-year associate’s college degree or working towards one
- Desire to work in the construction industry
- Must be willing to work on a construction job site
- Legally able to work in the United States
Skills, Abilities and Behaviors:
- Strong time management skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English
- Computer skills such as MS Excel and Word
- Exhibits highly ethical behavior in decision making and interactions
Schnabel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Schnabel participates with EVerify.
Experience required: Entry Level
Click Here to Apply