- Management of Authorized Support Centre (ASC) Partners in accordance with our ASC Partner Program. ASC Partners are those partners actively selling and technically supporting our end user customers. Execution of the entire partner onboarding process; nomination - contracting - support infrastructure/tech support team set up - enablement and accreditation - partner relationship - program KPIs measure and report - audit, review and planning.
- Channel management over Coverage, Capacity, Capability to always ensure that we are ready to meet local customer demand for technical support whenever we enter new markets or grow existing market space.
- Always striving to achieve the best customer support delivery (quality of service) through ASC partners and hence resulting in lowering our own technical support cost.
- Developing our Partner Ecosystem into a partner leading one in services sales and services delivery.
- Take on the role of ASC Channel Leader for Japan. Internally, work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders. Externally, work collaboratively with partners as their trusted advisor, consultant.
- Engage with internal stakeholders regularly to report on achievement, progress, status quo of the program.
- Evangelize the value, benefit and importance of partner led technical support services.
- Travel as needed for critical face to face meetings.
- Good balance of experience in both commercial and technical services, from the IT and/or Technology industries.
- Background in any one of; channel management, channel development, channel program, channel services delivery.
- Familiarity with working for foreign companies and hence foreign cultures.
- Working level English language skills
- Servant leader and player coach - a natural people person with strong/deep relational and influential skills. Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Independent requiring little supervision operating in a fast paced environment - own his/her problem - always doing the right thing with complete integrity.
- Strong sense of mission and urgency - always on top of the work - the ultimate problem solver.
- Good business acumen, strategic thinking, ability to navigate a large matrix organization and get work done.
- Business acumen with ability to spot trends and forecast outcomes - should have a passion for technology.
- Required to attend at least one late night meeting per week as a result of time zone differences.
- Any past experience in managing a technical support centre/team/system would be well regarded though not required.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Palo Alto Networks