As a Sales Support Specialist, you will collaborate closely with the sales team to provide back office support. You will collaborate with a regional team via team meetings, email, and direct requests. You will provide accurate and timely sales support (such as quoting, tracking and deal review) to help support the growth of the business.
- Hardware quoting and order tracking to ensure that deals are closed efficiently and accurately.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams such as Sales Operations, Sales, and Deal Desk to improve the sales process .
- Reviewing and developing new processes to improve the effectiveness of the sales organisation.
- Providing training and coaching to sales on the contract and quote building process.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Sales Support, Deal Desk, or Sales Operations
- Business-level Japanese language skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in CRM systems (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and productively in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- Analytical, problem solving skills, and impeccable attention to detail
- Comfortable working with others in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to deliver a positive customer experience and fast time to resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience training and coaching sales and or/customer support teams on CRM or similar products
- Experience working within the technology industry or with enterprise clients.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply
Palo Alto Networks