ServiceNow is currently seeking an HR or CSM or ITSM Senior Technical Consultant to be responsible for the successful delivery of ServiceNow's solutions and services, in a client consulting environment.
What you get to do in this role:
The HR/CSM/ITSM Senior Technical Consultant is a key member of the overall implementation project team and expected to deliver thought leadership in challenging situations.
You will be responsible to develop, invest, and maintain thought leadership with deep subject matter expertise related to HR or CSM or ITSM and other product capabilities and complementary technologies in a client-consulting environment including; Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Configuration, Knowledge, Service Level Management, Service Portfolio Management or Customer Service or Field Service or Human Resources.
Lead all technical aspects of the project delivery and solution delivery including:
- Creation and delivery of solutions for clients addressing requirements through technical architecture in consideration of process design, ServiceNow Technical Best Practice and Standards.
- Ensure technical deliverables to Customer Delivery and customers are complete, consistent, high quality, on time and deliver valued outcomes.
- Lead requirement gathering workshops to identify use cases and value-based acceptance criteria
- Configuration of the application, workflows and UI.
- Development of required integration components (REST, SSO, LDAP, etc).
- Drive the continuous improvement of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration and best practices for the HR or CSM or ITSM application suite.
- Collaborate and contribute to the creation, deployment and maintenance of Technical Best Practices and Standards.
- Achieve HR or CSM or ITSM Practice and individual KPIs and Metrics as defined.
Requirements and Preferred Requirements:
- Proven consulting experience as a key technical resource leading the development and delivery of HR or CSM or ITSM solutions in client environments.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and ensures that actions contribute towards a positive client experience by delivering the required business outcomes.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- Active listener, respecting others' point of view and takes ownership of contributing the required input whilst demonstrating strong communication skills (written, interpersonal and presentational).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, client centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity.
- Proven team player and team builder.
- 3+ years working in the HR or CSM or ITSM or IT services/consulting industry.
- Experience of ITIL, minimum foundation level, ideally higher. Knowledge of other frameworks such as COBIT, IT4IT beneficial.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL, SAML/SSO and other such technologies.
- Degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology and proven experience in technical consulting roles.
- Fluent written and spoken Japanese. English communication skills helpful.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Experience required: Mid-Senior Level
Click Here to Apply