$10,000 Sign-On Bonus for Experienced OR Nurses!
Tufts Medical Center is an academic medical center and Level 1 trauma center providing complex surgical care to patients throughout the lifespan. We have 23 operating rooms, supporting more than 14,000 adult and pediatric surgical cases annually.
Tufts Medical Center offers surgical services in the following areas:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cardiac Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- General Surgery
- Ophthalmologic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery - Robotic Assisted Arthroplasty
- Plastic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Thoracic Surgery
- Transplant Surgery
- Trauma Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- The Professional Registered Nurse in the Operating Room works in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to provide patient centered perioperative care to both pediatric and adult patients undergoing a variety of elective, urgent and emergent surgical procedures.
- The Professional Registered Nurse in the Operating Room ensures the delivery of high quality, safe, efficient patient care while utilizing cutting edge technology.
- The OR is staffed 24/7, with service specific on-call requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse license required.
- BLS certification required.
- CNOR preferred.
- Must have Operating Room experience, minimum of two years preferred.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES STATEMENT:
Must be able to perform all essential functions of this position with reasonable accommodation if disabled.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. New England Medical Center reserves the right to modify position duties at any time, to reflect process improvements and business necessity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experience required: Associate
Click Here to Apply
Tufts Medical Center