Performs intensive physical construction labor and supervisor duties as a part of the PPS construction crew. Lifts/carries materials and performs other duties involving the use of hand and power tools. Maintain and develop customer relationships. Duties also include but are not limited to digging trenches or ditches, backfill and compact and level earth. Must be physically capable of
performing work requirements asked of them. Complete supervision of jobsite field operations, including safety, daily production, quality control, labor and equipment management and subcontractor management.
Essential Job functions:
• Dig trenches up to 5 feet, backfill excavations, jackhammer asphalt/rock and compact and level earth to grade specifications using shovels, tampers and rakes
• Complete supervision of jobsite field operations, including safety, daily production, quality control, labor and equipment management and subcontractor management
• Clean up rubble and debris; perform other restoration such as blacktop and landscape.
• Preform technical construction and repair on major utility pipelines.
• Adhere to safety standards as defined by PPS's safety standards and procedures
Salary range: 25 - 28 USD
- Looking for at least 3 years experience as a heavy equipment operator.
- Must have a strong background in gas pipeline and utility construction.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Ability to travel to a new location upon request at any time throughout local PPS service territories.
- Exhibits strong leadership and management skills.
- CDL A is a plus, but not required.
• Must complete and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
• Personal transportation available to and from job site.
• Valid Driver's License.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• Must pass practical exam.
Job Type: Full-time
Employee Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. 401k Match, Accrued Vacation Time, Sick Time, EAP, and 9 Paid Holidays.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Precision Pipeline Solutions, LLC. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Experience required: Not Applicable
Click Here to Apply
Precision Pipeline Solutions